We are excited to announce our partnership with Indiana Elite for our 2021 AAU Boys basketball teams!
Looking to keep playing at the highest level of competitive basketball in the "off-season" but don't have a team?
The Best Choice Premier basketball is the program for you! Premier teams are our "free agent" teams for players grades 3-11 who are looking to play the best competition we can find! Players register as individuals and play in the competitive Fieldhouse Spring and Summer Premier Leagues as well as select Fieldhouse-based tournaments, including NCAA-certified events for our high school teams with top Division I, NAIA, and DIII coaches across the country in attendance. Best yet, we bring the competition to you so there are no travel expenses!
- The focus here is on player development while pushing your player to compete against the best.
- Teams practice at least once per week with an emphasis on fundamental skills and team concepts.
- Some teams will have volunteer coaches who have come to us while others will need coaches, so parents get involved!
- Each team consists of no more than 10 players to insure ample playing time.
- Teams will have the opportunity to play a total of 25-35 games from April thru the July exposure period.
- Players and parents can order Under Armour gear at a discounted rate at the evaluations, or on our Online Store which will open March 1, 2019!!
- Player fees are $350 and include all league and tourney entry fees, uniforms, and practice time.
- Once you register, you are GUARANTEED a spot on a team.
- No Try Out Fees and No Cuts. Everyone makes a team!
Registration Deadlines are as follows:
3rd - 8th Grade - March 17, 2019
High School - March 24, 2019
**High School kids must be eliminated from the state tournament with their school teams before participating in an evaluation
|Premier Team Evaluation Dates:
Evaluation Date One: March 10, 2019
Evaluation Date Two: March 17, 2019
Evaluation Date Three (High School Only): March 24, 2019
*Check-in opens 30 minutes prior to scheduled start time*
*Please wear numbered jersey if possible*
Email program directors Alan Carmin and Rick Ellsworth at email@example.com with any questions!
Please have all players attend ONE of the evaluation periods.
3rd Grade: 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
4th Grade: 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
5th Grade: 3:30 pm - 4:45 pm
6th Grade: 3:30 pm -4:45 pm
7th Grade: 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm
8th Grade: 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm
Sophomore-to-be: 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
Junior-to-be: 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
Senior-to-be: 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
Best Choice Select (AAU) Lineup
(click event for additional details)
|Fieldhouse Elite AAU||Mar 14 - Aug 1, 2021||Register Individual|