WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT OUR 2020 BEST CHOICE PREMIER AAU TEAMS WILL ONCE AGAIN BE POWERED BY UNDER ARMOUR!!!!!
LOOKING TO KEEP PLAYING AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF COMPETITIVE BASKETBALL IN THE "OFF-SEASON" BUT DON'T HAVE A TEAM?
The Best Choice Premier basketball is the program for you! Premier teams are our "free agent" teams for players grades 4-11 who are looking to play the best competition we can find! Players register as individuals and play in the competitive Fieldhouse Spring and Summer Premier Leagues as well as select Fieldhouse-based tournaments, including NCAA-certified events for our high school teams with top Division I, NAIA, and DIII coaches across the country in attendance. Best yet, we bring the competition to you so there are no travel expenses!
- The focus here is on player development while pushing your player to compete against the best.
- Teams practice at least once per week with an emphasis on fundamental skills and team concepts.
- Some teams will have volunteer coaches who have come to us while others will need coaches, so parents get involved!
- Each team consists of no more than 10 players to insure ample playing time.
- Teams will have the opportunity to play a total of 40-50 games from April thru the July exposure period.
- Players and parents can order Under Armour gear at a discounted rate at the evaluations, or on our Online Store which will open April 1, 2020!!
- Player fees are $400 per player.
- Included in your registratin fee are all league and tourney entry fees, uniforms, and practice time.
- Once you register, you are GUARANTEED a spot on a team.
- No Try Out Fees and No Cuts. Everyone makes a team!
- All fees are non-refundable. When registering and paying, you are committing to a Best Choice Team.
Registration Deadlines are as follows:
4th - 8th Grade - To Be Rescheduled
High School - To Be Rescheduled
**High School kids must be eliminated from the state tournament with their school teams before participating in an evaluation
Premier Team Evaluation Dates:
Evaluation Date One: March 15, 2020- TO BE RESCHEDULED
Evaluation Date Two: March 22, 2020-TO BE RESCHEDULED
Evaluation Date Three (High School Only): March 29, 2020-TO BE RESCHEDULED
*Check-in opens 30 minutes prior to scheduled start time*
*Please wear numbered jersey if possible*
Email program directors Alan Carmin and Rick Ellsworth at email@example.com with any questions!
Please have all players attend ONE of the evaluation periods.
4th Grade: 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
5th Grade: 3:30 pm - 4:45 pm
6th Grade: 3:30 pm -4:45 pm
7th Grade: 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm
8th Grade: 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm
Sophomore-to-be: 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
Junior-to-be: 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
Senior-to-be: 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
TOURNAMENT DATES: (These are subject to change due to Player and Coach availability)
Best Choice Select (AAU) Lineup
(click event for additional details)
|Best Choice Premier AAU Powered by Under Armour||Mar 22 - Sep 1, 2020||Register Team||Register Individual|